Get Rs 100 OFF on your first purchase. Use Coupon Code MYFIRST. Applicable on minimum purchase of INR 500.

Go Immune Combo

(0 reviews)

Sold by:
Inhouse product

Price:
3309 /Pc
Offer Price:
1784.82 excl GST /Pc
Save:
₹1,999 incl GST /Pc
Save 1310.03 (39.59%)
GoYNG Points:
66

Quantity:
(1000 available)

Total Price:

Payment:

Share:

Contains -  GoYNG Proteinz, GoYNG Tulsi Drop and GoYNG Sx Daily Defense

 

Immunity keeps us fighting from diseases. Our body has inbuilt immunity which we need to improve by providing immunity booster food. We rarely have a balanced diet and exercise so we fail in immunity. This pack takes care of immunity from various aspects – providing support to immune cells, gives extra booster for immunity and defense needed for the body for daily need.
Immune system powerhouses such as antibodies and immune system cells rely on protein. GoYNG Proteinz has a rich composition of 95% pure protein in it and the other 5% is added with beneficial herbs like Brahmi & Ashwagandha. It is made from the world’s best quality Dupont Soy Protein Isolate.

Quality approved GoYNG Tulsi drop is a super immunity booster for everyone. Natural antibiotics and excellent disinfectants without any side effects. Help prevent virus & bacteria, controls headaches, cough & cold
Daily Defense has powerful ingredients  - Curcuminoid (found in Haldi), Ginseng, Guggul in convenient tabs fight diseases give super immunity to all age groups, and stay young and active. It helps you give immunity at best, is an effective anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and is super anti-carcinogenic

There have been no reviews for this product yet.

Related products